11/25/2010

About Recipe2Eat

Welcome to Recipe2Eat.com - A place were you can find Tasty and Healthy recipes which can satisfied your belly. In the cooking world this is the only place were you can say 'Tasty Dish Otherwise Game Finished'.

My name is Irfan Mohammed and I'm a student living in India, Actually my main intention of starting this blog is my craze towards the tasty food. Every person in the world love the food which his/her mom prepaid to eat, keeping this in my mind same tasty and healthy food recipes from around the world will be available here.

Recipe2Eat Satisfies My Belly
I'm having a craze of tasty food, but I want to tell you that tasty food just satisfies my belly but my heart satisfaction is towards animation. I run a blog name Animated-Movies-List.com, I also run Way2Creation.com an Musical Video Blog.

Copyright Ownership
All the recipes which are available on this blog are not owned by Recipe2Eat.com, Each and every recipe available on Recipe2Eat.com are owned by there respective owners.

If you have any complain regarding recipes on your blog then you are welcome, you can send your complain to eminaworld@hotmail.com

Subscribe To Recipe2Eat
If you want new, healthy and tasty recipes which can keep your life full of fitness then please stay connected with us at Twitter, Facebook. You can now subscribe with your email Subscribe to Recipe 2 Eat by Email.

"Tasty Dish Otherwise Games Finished"

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I will try my level best to keep it updated with new recipes :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks but its not ours we just found it on internet, The image copyright ownership is owned by its owner, We give the full credit to the owner.

      Delete

Popular Recipes